Federal judge sentences geriatric gangster to 8 years in prison
If John “Sonny” Franzese isn’t too old to act like a gangster, then he’s not too old to be sentenced to prison.
Too old is a lame, pathetic excuse to avoid justice.
- WashingtonPost.com: Geriatric NY gangster, 93, gets 8 years in prison
- USAToday.com: Mobster, 93, gets 8-year-sentence for strip joint shakedowns
- NYDailyNews.com: ‘Sonny’ Franzese, 93-year-old Colombo underboss, gets eight-year prison sentence
- TheSmokingGun.com: Mug shot of John “Sonny” Franzese
- US Attorney’s Office Eastern District of New York: Press release on Colombo organized crime family underboss John “Sonny” Franzese’s conviction of racketeering conspiracy and loansharking